1. Remove the battery cover, and install 2 AAA batteries correctly according to the designation of polarity on the equipment. 2. To set the current time, day, month, year, long press SET button until all settings start flashing to enter setting mode. 3. In normal mode, long press ALARM button to enter alarm setting mode. Then press UP and DOWN button to set the alarm time. 4. In normal mode, press ALARM button to turn on/off the alarm. You can see a tiny bell icon on the clock screen if you＇ve just switched the alarm on. 4. In normal mode, press MODE button to switch clock system between 12-hour clock and 24-hour clock, scales of temperature between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F) .
1. It is recommended to replace the two AAA batteries every 6 months. 2. When the clock screen goes blank, replace the battery immediately to prevent battery leakage from corroding the circuit board. 3. Remove the battery if the product is no longer in use. 4. Keep away from high temperature, moisture and magnetic field. 5. Clean the clock with a soft and clean cloth, but not with liquids containing chemical solution. 5. Containing precise parts and fragile glass, dropping, knocking and strong vibration of the clock may cause the glass to break. Do not press the glass with excessive force.
Keep away from high temperature, moisture and magnetic field.
Measurement: 13.4 x 3.8 x 10.8 cm
Item no. 99625
Returns & Replacements policy : Sonee Sports wants you to love your purchases. For all online purchases, if you change your mind, we are happy to exchange any unsuitable merchandise within 7 days of purchase provided they are in a resalable and unused condition, accompanied by their original tags and a valid original receipt. No exchange for items on discounts.
Delivery & Shipping:
We offer free delivery within Male' and Hulhumale' for orders over MVR 300. Delivery is made within 24 hours of purchase, Monday to Thursday, between 11am and 10pm.
For orders under MVR 300, there is a flat delivery fee of MVR 20. Delivery is made within 24 hours of purchase, Monday to Thursday, between 11am and 10pm.
We do not deliver on Fridays or public holidays.
We offer express delivery service within Male' for orders above MVR 1000. A delivery fee of MVR 100 applies.
- Saturday to Thursday: 11am to 10pm
- Delivery within 3 hours of purchase
- We do not deliver on Fridays or public holidays
Printing Problems: If we incorrectly printed any letters, numbers or names, we will be more than happy to correct it for you.
How to return: Our returns are valid for 7 days only. Please keep the receipt and the item in a resalable conditions with all labels intact and then visit any of our stores or our office at Male.
All returns should be made during office working hours. Saturday to Thursday during 8 am to 5 pm.