At PUMA we are dedicated to supporting athletes no matter their journey. We developed our First Mile collection to provide impeccable design and uncompromising sporting staples that support athleticism at every level. First Mile goes out of its way to recycle plastic waste into products and empower socially disadvantaged people to go the distance. Equip yourself with the latest in running technology while supporting this cause with our PUMA x FIRST MILE 6" Biker Running Shorts, a high-performance staple featuring dryCELL and recycled materials.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- miDori®: Made with the bio-based finishing treatment miDori® bioWick.
- Adjustable elasticated waistband
- Side storage pockets
- Embossed map graphic of Haiti, Honduras and Taiwan
Do not iron print
Do not use fabric softener
Use only mild detergent
Wash and iron inside out
Wash with similar colours
Returns & Replacements policy : Sonee Sports wants you to love your purchases. For all online purchases, if you change your mind, we are happy to exchange any unsuitable merchandise within 7 days of purchase provided they are in a resalable and unused condition, accompanied by their original tags and a valid original receipt. No exchange for items on discounts.
Delivery & Shipping:
We offer free delivery within Male' and Hulhumale' for orders over MVR 300. Delivery is made within 24 hours of purchase, Monday to Thursday, between 11am and 10pm.
For orders under MVR 300, there is a flat delivery fee of MVR 20. Delivery is made within 24 hours of purchase, Monday to Thursday, between 11am and 10pm.
We do not deliver on Fridays or public holidays.
We offer express delivery service within Male' for orders above MVR 1000. A delivery fee of MVR 100 applies.
- Saturday to Thursday: 11am to 10pm
- Delivery within 3 hours of purchase
- We do not deliver on Fridays or public holidays
Printing Problems: If we incorrectly printed any letters, numbers or names, we will be more than happy to correct it for you.
How to return: Our returns are valid for 7 days only. Please keep the receipt and the item in a resalable conditions with all labels intact and then visit any of our stores or our office at Male.
All returns should be made during office working hours. Saturday to Thursday during 8 am to 5 pm.