MINISO Sports-Bearing Skip Rope(Dark Blue)
1.Effectively train response ability and endurance. 2.Upgraded TPR handle has anti-skid convexed patterns and fits the hand, comfortable to grip.
1. Adjust the rope length based on user's height and preferences. 2. Hold the hand grip with both hands and jump on a flat floor.
1. Do warm-up and check whether the rope is broken before use in order to avoid getting hurt. 2. Do not jump within half an hour before and after having meals. 3. Do not use the rope on a rough ground to avoid shortening service life of the rope. 4. Pay attention to the environment and articles around the jumping area to avoid getting hurt or damage.
Dimensions: 300 x 3.5 x 3.5 CM
Weight: 255 G
Item no. 82781
Returns & Replacements policy : Sonee Sports wants you to love your purchases. For all online purchases, if you change your mind, we are happy to exchange any unsuitable merchandise within 7 days of purchase provided they are in a resalable and unused condition, accompanied by their original tags and a valid original receipt. No exchange for items on discounts.
Delivery & Shipping:
We offer free delivery within Male' and Hulhumale' for orders over MVR 300. Delivery is made within 24 hours of purchase, Monday to Thursday, between 11am and 10pm.
For orders under MVR 300, there is a flat delivery fee of MVR 20. Delivery is made within 24 hours of purchase, Monday to Thursday, between 11am and 10pm.
We do not deliver on Fridays or public holidays.
We offer express delivery service within Male' for orders above MVR 1000. A delivery fee of MVR 100 applies.
- Saturday to Thursday: 11am to 10pm
- Delivery within 3 hours of purchase
- We do not deliver on Fridays or public holidays
Printing Problems: If we incorrectly printed any letters, numbers or names, we will be more than happy to correct it for you.
How to return: Our returns are valid for 7 days only. Please keep the receipt and the item in a resalable conditions with all labels intact and then visit any of our stores or our office at Male.
All returns should be made during office working hours. Saturday to Thursday during 8 am to 5 pm.